Saturday, July 19, 2014

I'm getting a Reputation!

Holy Guacamole!

Yeah I bet the tours are super different now. I'm gonna have to get trained! haha

Yeah those other sides on the saddles.. Tyler and I were changing them all out so that they tied on both sides and then checking both sides when we saddled the horses. 
Ohhh I'm so Horse Sick. I miss them SO. MUCH. I hate that riding horses is against the mission rules.. the only rule harder for me than that is the no-holding-kids-on-your-lap rule hahaha
Most the rules I love and understand though. And I TOTALLY know why they don't let us ride horses... I can't even imagine taking my Zone for a trail ride.. that would be WAY stressful hahahah
I'm so happy to hear Lily has been a dude horse! I didn't know that! That's awesome!
And I'm glad they love Junebug. I bet I will love her too!
And the horses will get a day off! Yay!
Ok,, so your super fun tour Alaska day this week was all over facebook hahah
Every missionary that got on facebook asked me about it.
My zone leader, Elder Randall always says "Hey Sister Hardy, How was your day? I saw Elder waite with your family on Facebook!" hahaha
Sorry about the hay crop this year... wish I could help. I'll pray for you(:
I'm SOO sad about Blitzen! I love her...
Glad Jarett survived his talk too hahha
I really loved this email this week mom! Thanks for writing so much!

Oh what a great week. 
It was a super sad say goodbye week. I got to see Hermana Bryant at Transfers! I haven't seen her in 3 months! 
My new companion- Hermana Wickline- is SO stinkin funny.
So yeah she went to Peru for 4 months, then went home for 4 months to get feeling better, then came here! So she has been in the field for like 5 months, but she still has to go home at the same time so she goes home before me. I was saying my spanish will get really good cuz we are at like the same level of spanish... so we are learning and growing together!
It was a super fun week!
I think my favorite part was on Sunday night we had the stake meeting for all the missionaries SO WE GOT TO SEE ELDER PHILLIPS AND HERMANA KAISER AGAIN!
Ohhh i was so happy. 
So as soon as we get out of the car, Elder Alcivar, Elder Phillips' new companion, walks up to me and shakes my hand and says "Hermana Hardy! I've heard so much about you! I can't wait to serve with you!"
hahahah 
And Hermana Kaiser's companion, Hermana Santiago, gave me a big hug and said "She loves you! She's right, you're really loud."
hahahah
Both hermana Kaiser and Elder Phillips said they already miss my laugh...
So I guess I'm getting a little bit of a reputation for myself. Hopefully a good one hahha
It's gonna be such a great transfer! I'm gonna send you my memory card soon. This week we finished exchanging pictures before transfers, so I think I'm safe to send it home now.
I love you guys tons!
Youre always in my prayers!
Love
Hermana Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment