Monday, March 31, 2014

3/31/2014 Missionary Barbie

 
I hope the whole mission is as amazing as Santa Rosa too, but I have had a lot of missionaries tell me this has been their favorite place soo....
Yes! My Spanish! Whew, I am pretty comfortable talking about gospelly stuff. Its everything else I need to work on haha
So yesterday we had 7 investigators at church! It was a miracle! Magdelena, and her daughters Liliana, and Nadia have a baptismal date for 19th of April! yay! So exciting! And Carolina and her kids Jonathon Aidan and Elizabeth came too! I love them so much!!!
 
At Tech Training on Saturday we acted out one of the Mormon messages and Elder Packer Dean was the scorpion, it was so dang funny hahaha
 
And the Musical Fireside practice last night was really good too.
We have an Hermana that we do exchanges with, Hermana Tracey, that has her birthday tomorrow and she LOVES Barbie. She wants to work for Barbie when she grows up. So we bought her a Barbie and Hermana Bryant had to make a modest outfit for it. And then drew on missionary shoes and a watch and a book of Mormon! haha its pretty cute!!
So it was a super fun week.
I hope you all are doing well! Love you! Talk to you soon!
 
Isn't that sweet?
This is such a testimony to me about the importance of talking to everyone! I am so honored and blessed that I get to touch so many lives in this work. Just by being a little friendly, and saying hi. I only talked to this lady a handful of times during my 6 weeks in the CCM, and she still remembers me!
Oh man. Please tell Uncle Russ and Aunt Adelaide I said thank you too!
(She just got Uncle Russ and Aunt Adelaide's Christmas Cards from Mexico)
 

 
This is a sweet painting we saw on the side of the road with Movies that have been filmed right here in Santa Rosa! I have been to a bunch of these places!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment