Sunday, August 24, 2014

Transfers, Trio's, Training!

Dear Mom,
This week has been amazing! It was just full of miracles!
We taught a lot of lessons! So we were pleased with that. Hopefully
this week will be just as good! The San Rafael South Zone is super
excited about the upcoming transfer!
There will be so many greenies and so much Greenie fire! Elder
Merrell, elder Minkler, and Hermana Billat are all training! So we
will be the only companionship in the branch not training! And we will
be a trio again! IM STAYING!! 6 MONTHS in Novato! That doesn't happen
very often that they give a sister a 6 month area so I'm super pumped!
Novato is like my 2nd home! And I'm keeping Hermana Wickline, we are
getting a new companion, Hermana Barett.
I know in the branch we are planning to have at least 3 baptisms this
upcoming transfer, and I know that will have a domino effect and the
people that come to the baptisms will want to be baptized as well.
These Greenies are going to start out strong and only grow and become
better throughout their missions. They are gonna be like SUPER
missionaries! Haha
So we are planning to start the transfer out strong with a baptism.
This upcoming Sunday, August 24th, Miguel Poot will be baptized at
4:30pm. Keep him in your prayers! Satan is doing everything he can to
stop this baptism from happening...
So it HAS to happen this weekend!
Hermana Wickline and I are super excited to be having a third
companion again! Hermana Barrett! It will be fun and I am sure she has
a lot to teach us haha
This upcoming transfer we also have interviews again and a temple
trip! Really it is going to be wonderful. I am really looking forward
to it.
I'm super sad to say goodbye to Elder Jeske, he and I have served
together every of my mission since I first got to Rosa! Crazy! I know!
But now we part:(
Wow. What a crazy day it's been!
Well I love and miss you all!
Love
Hermanita Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment