Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 26, 2014 Transfers..Stayin' Put.

It is that time again! Another 6 weeks has come and gone...
So. Hermana Harris is getting transferred to Napa! She is leaving. Hermana Sommerfeld and I are staying here and getting a new companion-- Hermana Kaiser!
So I will still be in a trio. We will see how that goes!
Also....
I got called to be an STL!!!! I am super excited but also super nervous! Its kind of a big deal... cuz All the STL's I know have been on their missions for 9 months or a year. I haven't even been out 6 yet... So. I am REALLY excited that President and Sister Alba are trusting me with this when I am so young in the mission ahhaha
yeah! And the District Leader I will be working with a lot is Elder Phillips who was here last transfer, he is amazing! We have transfers on Wednesday and then we have Leadership Training on Thursday. So I get to go back to Santa Rosa this week! Yay!!!
So I am really excited for this next transfer!
But I don't know if any of these names mean anything to you...
But Elder Wright (From Rosa) is gonna be a ZONE LEADER with Elder Carrillo (Who was an AP)  in Vallejo! With Elder Albertson and Elder Dunlap!!!!! Vallejo Zone looks awesome right now ahhaa All my Santa Rosa friends!
Could you send me Packer's email or address or something so I can write him something? haha
Ok, sorry I didn't write much.
But I love you!
Busy day today! We are hoping to go mini golfing or do something crazy fun today! haha
Love you!
Love
Hermana Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment