Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 19th, 2014

What a week!
Today was so fun!!!
We went to Stinson Beach for Pday, I didn't take a lot of pictures, but it is beautiful!!!
We find out Transfer Doctrine this Friday! Which means they will tell us who stays and who goes!
So this last week, Tuesday was Zone Meeting. We learned about how we are crowned with Glory and we need to work towards a celestial mission, so they Zone Leaders got Burger King crowns for every one and dollar store tiaras for the Sisters. Wednesday we went to the temple!!! It is so beautiful! And it is a miracle we made it alive!! Because Hermano Aguila is the scariest craziest driver alive. He drives like he is from Mexico. Probably because he is hahahaha And then Today was Stinson Beach!
Yesterday we ate lunch at President Mejia's house (The branch president) so that was cool because in the 12 weeks Hermana Bryant lived here she never even knew where his house was! He doesn't invite missionaries over very often!
I forgot to tell you, when I told Elder Sabin they were filming an MTV show at my house yesterday he says "WHICH ONE??" all excited hahah so apparently somebody watches those shows haha
That is so cool that they are doing that for Zone Conference! Now that I know more about how a mission works and Zones and districts, I was wondering how many Zones there are in our mission back home! I'll have to ask one of the missionaries when I'm home. I know here, every Zone has a reputation. They are kind of associated with something.
Like Vacaville is crazy drama town. Vallejo is where all the Elders go that want to get shot. Eureka is "banishment". They all kind of have their little quirks haha
I can't believe you guys have been so busy lately! that sounds like so much fun!
I'm sorry If you didn't want to be overstaffed, but for me that is a blessing! I don't have to worry about you! That means every sunday this summer, and EVERY DAY, when some one calls in sick or quits, you have like 8 back up people to call. So you should not be working this summer! at all! Ok? That will take a lot of stress off me hahaha
I'm sorry your back has not been working good for you:(
I am glad those Bailey girls are working out so good! Have you figured out how to pay them yet? Are they gonna be around next summer? Did I get replaced? hahaha
 And they like to see pictures of Elder Dean.
Tell Packer, Elder Campbell says hi! And he also said he need to shave hahahaha
I had tears welling in my eyes when I read your email today mom. 
Thank you for being proud of me. I really needed to hear that. 
This transfer has been really hard and very different from my first two transfers.
Wish me luck! One last week til the transfer ends!!
Love you and miss you guys so much!
Love,
Hermana Hardy!

This is our Zone(: 
From left to right
Elder Bozant, Elder Ehlers, Elder Jeske, Elder Vang, Elder Little, Elder Evans, Elder Phillips, Elder Campbell, Elder Gunter, Elder Henry, Hermana Sommerfeld, Hermana Harris, Hermana Hardy, Sister Naqia, and Sister Hardston
With Elder Sabin in Elder Sacco's arms! haha

Most of my Zone at the temple this last wednesday!
My legs are still so white!

Us at the beach!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment