Monday, June 16, 2014

The Sunday of 70's.

Mom!
I am loving the pictures you sent me of Camden! What. A. Ham!
He is too funny!
I'm sorry there has been so much drama back home:( And I'm a little bit glad to hear you miss me! Hahaha
YES! We got your packages right after dinner on Monday night. I LOVED it! It was very thoughtful! Thank you so much mom! My companions and I ate lunch at Subway today to celebrate!(:
PLEASE tell Camden HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me!! And give him a big hug and kiss! XOXO
Whoa Elder Call! That is NUTZ! haha we had a 70 come to our mission this week too! But we knew he was coming for like months before! haha it was such a great conference! I LOVED it! It was so so so good! I learned a ton! 
My week was wonderful. My teaching pool is growing every day. We are literally seeing so many miracles!!! Our area is about to explode! We have 2 baptismal dates right now- Miguel y Chato-, this week we are planning to set another one with our awesome investigator Daniel too! President Alba wrote my companions and I an email this week saying he is really impressed with the work we are doing in this area(: So that was awesome.
How was Father's Day? Did Dad get my card?
I miss you and love you too.
I know you can find comfort in the scriptures and through prayer.
Can you believe one year ago I got called to teach Primary and I was still waiting for my mission call?
One year from Today, I'll be home! 
Time is flying by wayyy too fast! I am loving it!
Take good care of Elder Eric... he is loving it though!
I love you so much mom!
Love
Hermana Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment